Castillo de Canena
With an olive tree history that started in 1780, the company takes its name from the family castle that stands on the hill of the municipality of Canena, in the province of Jaén. In this land are the family olive trees that make up a beautiful irrigated estate, El Conde de Guadiana, from which olive is collected with which the extra virgin olive oil of the highest quality is made.
One of the keys to the excellence of its extra virgin olive oils is to start harvesting at the optimum time of ripening of the fruits. Every year tests are done in different sectors and plots of the farm to determine where and at what time the best juices are obtained.