Dominus Early Harvest. 6 bottles of 500 ml. with case.
Extra virgin olive oil Dominus, Early Harvest, extracted from the juice of a careful selection of Picual olives. Box with 6 bottles of 500 ml with case.
Free shipping to Spain.
It is an oil with enormous strength that is enjoyed from the first drop. In the mouth it is defined dense and with body, with a soft entrance and a slightly bitter and piquant progressive. Clean and elegant, where it continues to emphasize the intensity of its notes of green fruity.
- Best oil in the world, intense fruity with D.O. Flos Olei Guide 2020
- Third best oil in the world, intense fruity, Der Feinschmecker
- Best Spanish Oil, Intense Fruity, Terra Oleum Award
- Third best oil in Spain, ESAO Escuela Superior Oliva Oil
- Jaén Selection Award, Provincial Council of Jaén
- Alcuza Award, Denomination of Origin Sierra Mágina
- “Prestige Gold” Medal, Terraolivo International Competition
- Gold Medal, Olive Japan International Competition
- Gold Medal, Int. Los Angeles Olive Oil Competition
- Gold Medal, Int. London Olive Oil Competition
- Gold Medal, Athena Grecia International Competition
- Gold Medal, Int. New York Olive Oil Competition
- Silver Medal, Zurich Olive Oil Awards International Competition
- Special Mention, Leone d'Oro International Competition
- Flos Olei 2020 Guide: 96 points
- 500 ML
- Sierra Mágina
- Geographical Origin
- Awards and recognitions
- Jaén Selección 2020
- Type of oil
- Extra virgin conventional
- Type of packaging
- Gift box
Be the first to ask a question about this product!