Alto de Campoameno. Red wine from Spain
2014 Mezquita Award "Great Gold Medal" Alto de Campoameno.
- Organoleptic characteristics: deep cherry color, medium-high intensity, with edges of a marked tile color.
- Balsamic notes, with memories of chocolate, vanilla and spices.
- Tannic and powerful, with a lot of flow, and a lively acidity that lengthens the route in the mouth.
- Serving Temperature: 17-18 ºC
- Pairing: Red and game meats, cured cheeses and foie ..... Boxes of six units.
- Geographical Origin
- Type of packaging
- Glass Bottle
Be the first to ask a question about this product!