Alto de Campoameno
2014 Mezquita Award "Great Gold Medal" Alto de Campoameno
- Best Quality
in 4/8 Days
- 100% Secure
This product is no longer in stock
- Organoleptic characteristics: deep cherry color, medium-high intensity, with edges of a marked tile color.
- Balsamic notes, with memories of chocolate, vanilla and spices.
- Tannic and powerful, with a lot of flow, and a lively acidity that lengthens the route in the mouth.
- Serving Temperature: 17-18 ºC
- Pairing: Red and game meats, cured cheeses and foie ..... Boxes of six units.
Product information Alto de Campoameno
|Type of packaging||Glass Bottle|